Why BigTime Results for Sports Performance Training?
With all of our sports specific training we place a strong emphasis on nutrition for our athletes so they can consume the proper amounts of nutrients their body needs to maximize their results. We educate all of our clients on proper pre and post workout meals, as well designing individual meal plans for that athletes' specific goals. We know that we are working with kids and that they should be allowed to eat like kids, so we really try to make kid friendly realistic meal plans that are legitimate for that athlete to accomplish. We also know that once an athlete starts seeing the difference from eating correctly that are more likely to being compliant to eating healthier.
Other notable reasons to get your training with Big Time Results:
- Team of specialists to maximize the off-season program. Our team includes certified strength and conditioning specialists, a Registered Dietitian, and Certified Personal Trainers.
- Nutritional Components to the program are provided complimentary with Sports Performance Training (Nutritional Seminars, Games and Individual Nutrition Consults for special cases).
- Education on proper supplementation
- Program is designed to fit team and individual goals
- Program allows for more flexibility to coaches during the off-season
- Goal setting implementation
- Baseline Fitness Fata followed-up on a routine basis to show progression in the program
- Baseline measurements and body fat followed-up in designated intervals to show improvement in program
- Team Building/Accountability principles applied in program to maximize in-season performance
- Incentive for participation and goal accomplishment
- Scholarships provided at certain attendance thresholds to provide availability to participants who need assistance
- Takes liability off the school. (School can be provided with a Certificate of Insurance through BigTime Results, LLC Insurance Policy)
BigTime Results has been working with the Glendale High School atheletes for over 5 years and working with other football and baseball teams for the last three years.
Team Training Pricing
Team training starts at $20 per week for each participant and includes three training sessions. Scholarships are also available.