On site wellness programs that are driven by measurable results and outcomes!
75% of the $2.3 trillion spent every year on healthcare costs can be prevented with lifestyle modifications.
- BigTime Results provides a $1 million insurance liability certificate.
- BigTime Results can help incentivize employees and work with HR.
Cost of Corporate Wellness
New client corporate wellness special
$85 per participant for 8 weeks. This special includes:
- 3 group excercise sessions per week
- Cholestorol screening
- Healthy Eating plan prepared by a registered Dietitian
- Lunch & Learn
- Wellness Tracker
Based on level of participation and frequency
- Under 15 participants - $50 per session for 1st three people, $5 for each additional person.
- 0-50 Participants: $7.50/session— Includes group exercise sessions at worksite, HRA, healthy eating plan, quarterly Lunch and Learns and Wellness Tracker
- 51-100 Participants: $5.00/session— Includes the everything listed above
- 101-200 Participants: $45.00/month—Staff will be on-site for 30 hours per week for exercise, nutrition consultations, smoking cessation, HRAs, Lunch and Learns, health initiatives on campus.
- 201+ Participants: $360.00/year per employee—including free HRA’s the 1st year, 40 hours/week
Pricing is subject to be changed in order to meet client needs. Call to inquire about special pricing for new clients!
Download our corporate wellness presentation (Powerpoint Presentation)
- Group exercise classes at work-site (Boot Camp, general fitness, yoga, Pilates, and Zumba)
- Heath Risk Assessment (HRA)- cholesterol screening (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides), blood sugar, blood pressure, body fat/BMI, hip-to-waist ratio.
- Smoking cessation - “Freedom from Smoking” was designed by the American Lung Association and is considered the most successful smoking cessation program! The program lasts 6 weeks and focuses on lifestyle intervention to help you be successful!
- Wellness Lunch and Learn topics include “15 Nutritional Recommendations to be a Lean Mean Grilling Machine” and “10 Plateau Busters”
- Wellness tracker-tool - The wellness tracking tool is used to promote wellness and is outside the work-site wellness program
Boot Camp - Fun synergetic intense class that is designed for most fitness levels (Recommended for participants if currently doing some type of exercise). At times, the trainer will even make the class competitive. Sessions also include group activities and you never know what to expect! Boot Camp is our most popular class.
General Fitness Class - Is a “simmered-down” boot camp that can be for all fitness levels, but will be as intense as the individual participants want it to be!